Monday, May 10, 2010

SiS ~ Day 11, 12, 13 & 14

Dominos. It just goes down like dominos. You pass on your Thursday workout because you’ve spent the evening doing homework and going to the market and suddenly its Friday night… And let’s be completely honest people… Margaritas trump workout every single time! So then it’s Saturday… and you’ve got alllllll day to get this workout done, but then there’s T-Ball and errands and Batman Arkham Asylum and cat naps and shows to catch up on and book addictions to facilitate… And then it’s Sunday. Sunday was, of course, Mother’s Day and no self-respecting mother would dare to workout on her one day of pure leisure! Especially when there’s Iron Man 2 to go and see on a BIG ASS movie screen! So then it’s Monday… today. Worked all day, went to the gym, homework with the 6 year old, put away the laundry, couple of simple house chores. Did I mention it’s my Anniversary? Lucky 13! I saw my loving hubbie (my BFF) for all of 10 minutes this morning and will probably see him for all of 10 minutes this evening because I’m not much of a night person and he’s not here now. Yeah… I’m thinking good ‘ol SiS will just have to wait another night. Dominos.

No comments: