Thursday, May 13, 2010

SiS ~ Day blah, blah, blah

And another, and another...
Tuesday night was spent with the eye doctor and 3/5 of The Fab Wed Five have new prescriptions. As for Wednesday night... Yeah, I got nothin'. So here we are, Day 17, and I've officially Ramped it UP! That's Ramp people! It was a pretty good workout and true to form the sweat rolled. Debbie, the main babe in the workout DVD, very enthusiastically told me that if I did this workout EVERY DAY I'd have great abs in no time! Ya' Think!?! And all I have to do is complete this workout every single day!?! Well Hell!!!! Why didn't you say so in the Start it Up workout! I'm sure I could have prevented the domino's!!! Sheesh!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I think I need pictures, you know like before & after stuff!:)
Work it girl...oh yeah I'm working hard also.hehehe OK well I need to go eat my suger free or is it fat free chocolate pudding David made me.
Keep it up...I'm proud of you!