Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Dipper

Danielle’s class is currently studying the solar system. Last week she was telling me something about the Indians and the Big Dipper.

Side Note: I must confess she did not have my undivided attention, for you see my precious baby girl does not often draw breath when she really gets going on a story and I seem to inadvertently tune her out. I would agree that this is a bad habit of mine… but then again, you may find yourself in the fortunate position to have never been subjected to one of her rants… err uh “stories,” and therefore cannot intelligently comment on the situation.

Anyway, last night we had a fairly clear sky and the warrior Orion was looking down on us. I attempted to point out the obvious belt of Orion to Danielle when Michael chimes in with… “Oh! The constellation?” WTF!?! The boy is 5 years old! Over the course of 2.5 months he has busted out with Cornucopia and Constellation!!!!

I just knew that enormous cranium of his was loaded with high powered brains! And the teacher thinks he’s not paying attention! HA! He’s just multitasking beotch! Who’s the Big Dipper now!?!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Don't you just love the fact that we both have such smart children! :)