Friday, January 23, 2009

FlashForward Friday

Tomorrow marks the 39th wedding anniversary of my parents! I was thinking about that as I was driving into work this morning. Thirty-Nine years is a long ass time to put up with the same persons B.S. year in and year out. On the flip side, there is a sort of comfort in knowing what to expect in each others particular brand of B.S., because after so long you either know how to deal with it, manage it, or simply ignore it! My Mom & Dad are such incredible roll models for marriage, for love, for parenting, for work ethics, for life, for spice, and for how to put up with B.S.! When I grow up I want to be just like them!

I promised my Mom that I wouldn’t post this picture… But I happen to love it and I think the fun and laughs my parents are able to enjoy with each other is a huge ingredient in the secret to their success!

To Mom & Dad (Oma & Opa),
Happy Anniversary!
With lots of love, Lesley, Travis, Brian, Danielle & Michael!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Aww so cute. I love your parents. I think Johnny wants to be like your dad when he grows up. 39 years!?!?! I have barely made it through 2. ha