Monday, February 2, 2009

J.C.

Everywhere I seem to go lately someone is talking about Jesus. It’s literally everywhere! People are blogging about Him (and not the usual suspects), ladies at the gym are talking about Him, my daughter is praying to Him for her grandmother, my son is winning awards for reciting His word, I was sitting behind a BIG ASS black truck with a Jesus Freak sticker in the window! I couldn’t help but wonder if someone was trying to tell me something. Hmmmmmm….
So, I’m getting ready the other morning and Michael suddenly says to me, “Mom, can God be everywhere at the same time?”
(Clearly)
So I replied, “Yes. God is everywhere.”
Then the five year old corrected, “No. He can’t. So he sends Jesus and the angels.”
Schooled by the kindergartner. I think he was testing me. FAILED! Message received. Now let’s move on.

No comments: